Texas HB 300 Medical Records Privacy Act, PHI & HIPAA Training PowerPoint Presentation
The "Texas HB 300 Medical Records Privacy Act, PHI & HIPAA PowerPoint Presentation" covers all essential information needed for providing employees and workforce members with comprehensive, in-depth, industry leading healthcare training in accordance with TX HB 300 for the Texas Medical Records Privacy Act. Additionally, the PowerPoint (PPT) presentation also covers federal HIPAA laws and mandates pertaining to the Privacy Rule, Security Rule, Breach Notification, along with literally dozens of other important national healthcare issues.
Moreover, the "Texas HB 300 Medical Records Privacy Act, PHI & HIPAA PowerPoint Presentation" also includes a discussion of critical information security issues, topics, threats - and best practices - for ensuring the safety and security of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation: 148 Slides.
- Topics Covered: Dozens of sections and categories pertaining to both state and federal healthcare compliance mandates and best practices regarding the safety and security of Protected Health Information (PHI), along with other supporting information.
- Download Use: No limit! Use it for as many employees and workforce members as necessary, from 1 to 1,000, or more!
Notable topics and subject matter covered within the PowerPoint presentation include the following:
- The Importance of Security Awareness Training
- Data Security Breaches
- What is Information Security?
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Information Security Solutions
- Layered Security
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Texas House Bill (HB) 300 | Texas Medical Records Privacy Act (9 Sections)
- What is Protected Health Information (PHI)?
- HIPAA (15 Sections)
- Red Flags Rule
- PCI DSS
- Other Regulations
- Security Awareness Topics
- Account Security and Access Rights
- Security Updates
- Clean Desk Policy
- Workstation Security
- Laptop Security
- Software Licensing and Usage
- Internal Threats
- Physical Security and Environmental Security
- Incident Response
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Protecting Information (Hard-Copy)
- Protecting Information (Electronic Format)
- Data Retention
- Identity Theft
- Online Security and Mobile Computing
- Shopping Online
- Securing Your Home Network
- Protecting your Children Online
- Security Tips for Travelling
- Other Important Security Awareness Considerations and Top Internet Scams
- If you see something, say something - Immediately
- Top 20 Security Considerations for I.T. Personnel
- Security Awareness Resources
View the following documents to learn more about the Texas HB 300 Medical Records Privacy Act, PHI & HIPAA PowerPoint Presentation:
- PowerPoint Presentation Sample Screenshot #1
- PowerPoint Presentation Sample Screenshot #2
- PowerPoint Presentation Sample Screenshot #3