- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (Win2k3) Policy and Procedures policies
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (Win2k3) Provisioning and Hardening Checklist policies
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (Win2k8) Policy and Procedures policies
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (Win2k8) Provisioning and Hardening Checklist policies
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (Win2k8R2) Policy and Procedures policies
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (Win2k8R2) Provisioning and Hardening Checklist policies
- Operating Systems - Windows Server Series policies
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (Win2k8) Policy and Procedures
The "Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (Win2K8) Policy and Procedures" document is an incredibly in-depth, industry leading policy that covers all essential information security issues pertaining to its confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA). Extensively researched and developed by information security experts, such as former military I.T. personnel, cyber security specialists - and others - it's a must-have document for helping put in place industry leading security policies, procedures, and practices.
Additionally, the document contains sections, categories, along with supporting best practices pertaining to the most critical areas within information security today, such as provisioning and hardening, change control, patch management, and much more. Moreover, the document has also been developed using noted provisions from many of the world's most recognized and respected information security benchmarks, standards, frameworks, and best practices, such as NIST, FIPS, ISO, COBIT, US CERT, Cloud Security, Defense-in-Depth, Layered Security - just to name a select few.
Length: 23 pages.
Format: Microsoft Word Document.
- Data and Information Classification
- Security Categorization
- Physical Security
- Security Awareness Training
- Provisioning and Hardening
- Reference Material
- Time Synchronization
- Access Rights
- Remote Access
- Change Control | Change Management
- Patch Management
- Backup and Storage
- Event Monitoring
- Configuration and Change Monitoring
- Performance and Utilization Monitoring
- Logging and Reporting
- Incident Response
- Performance and Security Testing
- Disaster Recovery
This document is just one of the hundreds of operational, business specific, and I.T. policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, provisioning and hardening material - and more - available for immediate download from securitypoliciesonline.com, the global leader in information security documentation. View sample information security documents today and you'll see how incredibly in-depth and high-quality all of the securitypoliciesonline.com templates are.