Patch Management Policy and Procedures
The "Patch Management Policy and Procedures" document is an incredibly in-depth, industry leading policy that covers all essential information security issues pertaining to an organization's overall security and patch management process and life cycle. Extensively researched and developed by information security experts, such as former military I.T. personnel, cyber security specialists - and others - it's a must-have document for helping put in place industry leading security policies, procedures, and practices.
Additionally, the document contains sections, categories, along with supporting best practices pertaining to the most critical areas regarding patch management today, such as obtaining, testing, and deploying patches and security updates, and much more. Moreover, the document has also been developed using noted provisions from many of the world's most recognized and respected information security benchmarks, standards, frameworks, and best practices, such as NIST, FIPS, ISO, COBIT, US CERT, Cloud Security, Defense-in-Depth, Layered Security - just to name a select few.
Length: 17 pages.
Format: Microsoft Word Document.
- Asset Inventory
- Network Topology Documentation
- System Provisioning, Hardening, Securing, and Configuration
- Legacy Systems
- Security Monitoring and Vulnerability Assessments
- Online Resources for Patch Management, Alerts, Security and Support
- Patch Management Program Personnel
- Receiving Security Patches and Software Updates
- Assessing Relevant Security Patches and Software Updates
- Risk Ranking Measures
- Security Patch Database
- Change Management
- Final Deployment to Production
- Backup and Archival Program
- Disaster Recovery
- Incident Response
- Continuous Monitoring for Compliance
This document is just one of the hundreds of operational, business specific, and I.T. policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, provisioning and hardening material - and more - available for immediate download from securitypoliciesonline.com, the global leader in information security documentation. View sample information security documents today and you'll see how incredibly in-depth and high-quality all of the securitypoliciesonline.com templates are.