Physical Security & Environmental Security Policy and Procedures
The "Physical Security & Environmental Security Policy and Procedures" document is an incredibly in-depth, industry leading policy that covers all essential necessary measures for ensuring adequate safeguards are in place at all facilities considered critical from an organizational perspective. Extensively researched and developed by information security experts, such as former military I.T. personnel, cyber security specialists - and others - it's a must-have document for helping put in place industry leading security policies, procedures, and practices.
Additionally, the document contains sections, categories, along with supporting best practices pertaining to the most critical areas regarding physical security and environmental security, such as protection measures, and so much more. Moreover, the document has also been developed using noted provisions from many of the world's most recognized and respected information security benchmarks, standards, frameworks, and best practices, such as NIST, FIPS, ISO, COBIT, US CERT, Cloud Security, Defense-in-Depth, Layered Security - just to name a select few.
Length: 12 pages.
Format: Microsoft Word Document.
- Physical Security Protection Measures
- Security Alarm System
- Alarm Points
- Cameras | Monitoring | Surveillance | Recording | Archival
- Threat Conditions Policy
- Badge Identification | Equipment Checks
- Removal of Property and Security of Equipment
- Cages | Cabinets | Vaults
- Security Department and Security Staff
- Local Law Enforcement Contact Information
- Facility Access
- Access Control System
- Termination Procedures
- Secure Areas
- Equipment Disposal and Removal of Sensitive Data
- Building Codes
- Applicable Local | State | Federal | Country and Region Specific Compliance Laws
- Control | Monitoring Elements
- Environmental Threats
- Enforcement Policies
- Fire Detection | Suppression Elements
- UPS and PDU
- Generators | Backup Power
- Water Supply
- HVAC Elements
- Redundancy Systems
- Testing and Maintenance
- and more.
This document is just one of the hundreds of operational, business specific, and I.T. policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, provisioning and hardening material - and more - available for immediate download from securitypoliciesonline.com, the global leader in information security documentation. View sample information security documents today and you'll see how incredibly in-depth and high-quality all of the securitypoliciesonline.com templates are.