Small Business Information Security Compliance Toolkit (SBISCT)
The Small Business Information Security Compliance Toolkit (SBISCT) is the most comprehensive set of documents available anywhere today for helping small businesses put in place the very best information security and organizational specific policies, procedures, processes, and much more. Developed by cyber security and regulatory compliance experts, the documentation is simply second to none and a must have for any small business in today’s complex, highly demanding, and regulatory driven economy. View the product data sheet to learn more about the Small Business Information Security Compliance Toolkit (SBISCT) along with sample documents at the bottom of the page. Price: ($429.00) Learn more.
Available for instant download, the Small Business Information Security Compliance Toolkit (SBISCT) comes complete with the following four (4) sections:
- Section I: Information Security Policy and Procedures Manual. Every small business needs a comprehensive information security manual, one complete with dozens of policies and procedures for ensuring I.T. best practices are in place, while also meeting growing regulatory compliance mandates. The Information Security Policy and Procedures Manual for Small Businesses comes complete with over 100 + pages of professionally developed, industry leading security documentation that’s truly second to none.
- Section II: Security Awareness Training PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation and Employee Quiz. Educating employees and workforce members on essential security issues, threats, challenges – and best practices – is now easier than ever with our in-depth PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation that include over 100 + slides of professionally developed material. Whatever your security awareness training needs are – from PCI DSS to HIPAA, and more – the Security Awareness Training PowerPoint (PPT) Presentation delivers in a big way. Additionally, you’ll also receive a 30 question quiz for testing employees’ knowledge on critical security topics.
- Section III: Security Awareness Handbook for Employees. In today’s world of growing cyber security threats and challenges, employees need a comprehensive, in-depth and high-quality reference manual for providing insight and guidance on critical security topics. And that’s exactly what the Security Awareness Handbook for Employees offers, a 65 + page document offering a laundry list of tips, advice, and guidance on the broader subject of information security.
- Section IV: Packet of Additional Information Security Policy Templates, Supporting Forms & Checklists. Along with the comprehensive policy manual contained in Section I, the Small Business Information Security Compliance Toolkit (SBISCT) also comes complete with the following fifteen (15) highly essential security and operational documents that every small business needs:
- Asset Inventory
- Security and Patch Management
- Change Control | Change Management
- Incident Response
- Access Control
- Fraud Policy
- Wireless Security
- Workstation Security
- Encryption & Key Management
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware
- Data Backup and Recovery
- Firewall Policy
- Database Policy
- Remote Access Policy
- Internet Usage Policy
View sample information security documents today from the Small Business Information Security Compliance Toolkit (SBISCT) and you'll see how incredibly in-depth and high-quality all of the securitypoliciesonline.com templates are.